Looking for a flawless airbrushed look, a more traditional approach, a contour to die for, or just want to make your eyes pop?
Here at CCMA, we offer a variety of makeup techniques such as airbrushing, traditional foundation makeup, and strip and individual eye lashes. A personalized and detailed consultation precedes all makeup applications.
Our approach is to make you feel and look your very best for any given occasion, but we believe it's just an enhancement of the already beautiful you!
CCMA is certified and licensed through the state of Connecticut and offers on-location services and in studio appointments for all.
Makeup for just about any occasion:
- All Things Wedding (Engagement Shoots/Parties, Showers, Bachelorettes, Boudoir, or Even date nights with the fiance)
- Special Events (Bat/Bar Mitzvahs, Benefits, Black Tie, Galas etc.)
- Photo Shoots (Maternity, Family, Newborn, Head Shots)
- Girls Night Out (Private Parties, Bachelorettes, or just a well-deserved glam night)
- Teen (Prom, Cotillion, Dances, Graduations)
- Recovery Rx Glam Sessions (In Hospital or Home)
- One on One Makeup Lessons
- Gift Certificate Available
The Fine Print:
Consultation/Trials: Are done at The Wedding Loft of Connecticut by Appointment only
Travel Fee: 4 person minimum, Flat rate based on the location of the event.
Parking and valet fees are to be paid for by client.
All day touch up available at event per an hourly rate.
Destination Weddings and Extended Travel upon request. We LOVE to travel :)
**Please note that wedding dates are first come first serve basis, wedding dates must be secured with a contract.
Please contact directly for custom pricing and packages
A Non-refundable deposit of 25% of the total amount, and signed contract, will be due upon booking event date. This will be applied to the final cost of services. Dates can not be saved without them both combined.